Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello Blogland...

Hi, trying to start my own blog is a little intimidating, what in the world do you say in your first post...well here it goes....

My name is Julie and I am a Gregory. One of four that live in a small yellow house in one of the most beautiful areas of the country. The other Gregorys are my husband, my son, and my daughter. We are here because God called us to a church and my husband is a student minister and well, God hasn't called us anywhere else, ha! Anyhoo, The Gregory Project is about me, my life as a pastor's wife, my kiddos, my days and nights, and hopefully the things that inspire me and add to this project called life. I hope that I can be as transparent as I am able to be...you see this blog thing is a project. My project list are ever going and this is one of them. I never liked journaling, even though every bible study leader I have ever had said I should do because its good for me, I just don't like the time it takes me from my projects. So hopefully the blog won't disappoint.

Anyhoo, here it is, the blog, I'll leave you with a very unperfect picture of my family taken only 10 weeks ago when my daughter was born.


(yes, that is a toy car he is dangling over his newborn sister's head.)






No comments: