Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It got me...

The Tummy bug got me. I have been hearing about everyone, and when I mean everyone, really everyone at church has had the tummy bug. SO, last night was my turn. I hate the thought of it, so anyway, I was going to try to get started on the laundry catastrophe that happened Monday night but I will post something soon on what happened. I am sort of excited about doing a real before and after on a project of mine. So anyway, as I try to stay well and tend to a 3 month old and a 3 year old...have a great Wednesday.

1 comment:

Traci@ Beneath My Heart said...

Hi! Just wanted to come by and visit! You are a beautiful girl with a beautiful family. You are blessed! Thank you for leaving a sweet comment on my blog. I am glad you are starting a blog. I think it will be a blessing to you in many ways. Mostly in the wonderful people you will meet. My sister is a pastor's wife as well. You can find her blog in my sidebar. It's "Lovin' Life as a Pastor's Wife".
Anyway, Just wanted to say, Hi!
Have a blessed day!
Traci